It’s coming home
What happened this week:
- We had a good time trying year 9 maths
- We learnt about The Battle of Troy
- The Battle of the learning coaches commenced
- We learnt from a BMX master
We got the chance to do year 9 Maths when we were given a sheet where you have to move shapes around – this is called transformation.
We learnt about the intriguing topic ‘The Battle of Troy’ and wrote about it in English.
We had the EPIC battle between our very own learning coaches in rounders’! Every time we do it it’s very a close call. What keeps us guessing is who will win for all?
We loved learning remarkable BMX moves and that will help us with future cycling.
We had a lesson on getting ready for Secondary school, learning about time table and how it will be like. Here are our 3 top tips for starting secondary:
- People in your form will stay with you for the rest of secondary. And if you are finding it hard to make friends try to approach someone that you think is a good influence. And if you can’t you can always rely on a teacher to help.
- Try to be responsible when going to classes if you do be late for classes for the first couple of days; don’t get too used to it though because otherwise you’ll get detention.
- Your tutor is the teacher you can trust if there is any worries tell them so then there is less weight on your shoulder