Hello! Here is our wonderful week:
- We traveled through the ISS with our English
- We spoke about anti-bullying
- We read more of the Jamie Drake equation and made a Fibonacci spiral
- We debated about if NASA is good use of public funds
- We discussed if women have equal roles as men do
- and last but not least we had a Maths puzzle and many golds were given
We had a great time doing our mysterious Maths puzzle
We made Fibonacci Spirals in exact measurements. You can do one yourself!
We stood up to Bullying with our posters!
We were debaters in English (for and against NASA based)
Do women and girls still have assigned roles today?
Hope you enjoyed our week as much as we did!
Maths sheets: Long Multiplication
- An online planetarium experience
Notices: Maths Online Learning